Let's talk about ME!

Ok...so there's a reason I'm BEHIND the camera and not in front of it...Oh Lordy, I HATE having my pics taken! Everytime I have a shot done, I think, is this really what I put people through?! I feel like I need to apologize for saying, "For the love of Pete, just be natural...". Sorry, Sorry and Sorry...there ain't nothing natural about it!

I was lucky enough to have one of my daughter's friends, Hayden, come out with me yesterday to get some updated shots. He did a FANTASTIC job and I really enjoyed teaching him some different aspects of photography. Luckily, he had most of the basics down, but most of all, he's a straight shooter "Girl, that one looked just awful!"....

So here's me in all crazy-haired glory!

Enjoy!

xoxo,

Amy











4 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOVE <3 You're gorgeous Amy!!!! And pretty darn awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. L-O-V-E it!! I've admired your work but never had a face with the name. They truly show you and I think they're great. I think I could even learn to hop in front of the camera from time to time myself. I may make it my challenge for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, are you freakin kidding me?? Chica you are CALIENTE!!! Definitely smokin hott!

    On the other hand (as a fellow Photographer I totally get not wanting to be in FRONT of a camera. I go into total "Ninja Mode" when a camera is pointed at me, lol!

    LOVE them Amy! TFS!

    ReplyDelete